Hey, I'm glad you like me list of 100 ways to be kind, thanks for sharing. And I love the photo of your kids playing kitties! My boys used to play kitty and *just* this past month it seems like my oldest has grown out of it. I miss it!
Hey, I'm glad you like me list of 100 ways to be kind, thanks for sharing. And I love the photo of your kids playing kitties! My boys used to play kitty and *just* this past month it seems like my oldest has grown out of it. I miss it!
i love reading your blog. even though i'm right next door, i still love looking and reading your blog:) luckily i can hear your voice as i read it, and when we have to part ways it'll be as if i'm still next door.
Cute as can be Tam, cute as can be. Love your sweet little posts. And I love that Preslee got her cute ears pierced. She looks so grown up! Where did the past 5 years go?
4 comments:
Hey, I'm glad you like me list of 100 ways to be kind, thanks for sharing. And I love the photo of your kids playing kitties! My boys used to play kitty and *just* this past month it seems like my oldest has grown out of it. I miss it!
Hey, I'm glad you like me list of 100 ways to be kind, thanks for sharing. And I love the photo of your kids playing kitties! My boys used to play kitty and *just* this past month it seems like my oldest has grown out of it. I miss it!
i love reading your blog. even though i'm right next door, i still love looking and reading your blog:)
luckily i can hear your voice as i read it, and when we have to part ways it'll be as if i'm still next door.
Cute as can be Tam, cute as can be. Love your sweet little posts. And I love that Preslee got her cute ears pierced. She looks so grown up! Where did the past 5 years go?
Post a Comment