CUTE pictures!!! I want to hold her badly. It makes me want our little guy here now!!! only 7 or so weeks to go and it will be here. I can't believe how fast time is going anymore.
Looks like you have adjusted well with 3 kids, you are super woman!!!
Let's chat sometime. I know it's hard to find time with kids but call me whenever. love ya
4 comments:
I think your sweet Hazel looks a lot like you Tam.
she melts my heart :) love her!!!
Just Beautiful...
CUTE pictures!!! I want to hold her badly. It makes me want our little guy here now!!! only 7 or so weeks to go and it will be here. I can't believe how fast time is going anymore.
Looks like you have adjusted well with 3 kids, you are super woman!!!
Let's chat sometime. I know it's hard to find time with kids but call me whenever. love ya
Post a Comment