Cute!!! What a brave girl
these are the cutest pictures ever!! her little legs crossed, haha she looks so grown up!!!!
Ah breaks my heart that she's sad, but then she looks so happy :) tell her I'll send her some new earrings she can wear someday!
I love little earrings! So cute!
Preslee looks so cute waiting for her ears to be pierced! She had such a fun birthday...she'll always remember it!!
So cute! Chloe is sooo envious. I'm notsurehow long I'll be able to hold her off. :) how was the Lorax?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Cute!!! What a brave girl
these are the cutest pictures ever!! her little legs crossed, haha she looks so grown up!!!!
Ah breaks my heart that she's sad, but then she looks so happy :) tell her I'll send her some new earrings she can wear someday!
I love little earrings! So cute!
Preslee looks so cute waiting for her ears to be pierced! She had such a fun birthday...she'll always remember it!!
So cute! Chloe is sooo envious. I'm notsurehow long I'll be able to hold her off. :) how was the Lorax?
Post a Comment