Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my mama and baby girl.

 my mom is here doting on us while we get
into our new rythmn of things.
i love her.
 all is well around here.
and i keep saying to myself...
"i can't believe i have three kids."
i love them.

10 comments:

Kaitlan said...

okay cutest pictures ever!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! can't wait to meet cute little hazel. love you tam!

Nat said...

Awesome pictures. Glad you are doing okay. Three is a big adjustment! Love ya.

Burns Family said...

Tam...your sweet little girl is amazing :) congratulations and best of luck!!!

Ashley said...

oh she is too precious Tam. I love the picture of your three kids on the couch with pres holding the umbrella over her little sis. So cute. You are an amazing mom!!! I look up to you in so many ways. Love ya!!

Isaac Family said...

She's beautiful! Congrats you guys!

AnnDeO said...

Grandma and baby look gorgeous. And look at little Hazel with her siblings... umbrella, artwork and a capri sun nearby.

Morgan said...

yay yay yay. congratulations on baby angel doll face number 3. MMMMM..I love babies.

Breanne said...

Tam she is beautiful! I am so happy for you to have such wonderful babies surrounding you! You inspire me to create with my children more, to explore the world around them and to love and be loved! I am serious! I love transitioning after having a baby. It is so hard, but such a great chance to evaluate priorities and figure out how to do the things that really matter. Love you!

Kaija said...

Congrats Tam! What a beautiful baby girl! What a great mom you are!

PC-Stevens Family said...

Congratulations on your beautiful new addition...which, only adds to the incredible family you already had! So happy for you!!!