today was my first day alone with all three kids.
it was actually a really good day.
there were moments when my heart near burst with joy,
and there were also moments when 2 out of 3 kids were crying,
or all 3 needed something at once
and i had to "hee hee hooo" all over again:)
i think i have felt every emotion in the book these last two weeks since hazy was born.
i have felt the strongest love, gratitude, and joy,
and also had moments of feeling overwhelmed, inadequate, exhausted, and scared that i am responsible for these three little children.
it's funny how having a baby can bring every emotion to the surface (at least it does for me).
i love my family and friends so much.
we had an amazing time with my mom and dad when they came.
boy, do i miss them.
and the friends!
i have had so many visits, meals, and kind words sent my way.
i am grateful.
oh so grateful.
my heart is full.







8 comments:
Such sweet kids you guys have. I love that you call her Hazy and how adorable she is.
Hope you are feeling good and wish we were there to come visit and bring you a meal and hugs too!!!
Love Ya!!
You are an amazing mmom tam, and your kids are precious. Funny how you do feel every little thing- so happy that you are loving your babies!
You're an amazing mother Tam. Hang in there and enjoy those little beauties.
Darling pictures! Hazel looks different already. You're a great mom! Call me if you ever need to vent.
I love you tam! Such sweet children, they are blessed to have you as a mom!! Ps big question? Shall I consider 3 or is it pretty frightening?! Haha call me soon I'd love to hear all about miss hazy!
You are such a wonderful mother!! We love your sweet little family and Hazel is just beautiful!!
Wow Tam you have three kids. Little Hazel is precious. Wish I could hold her and come visit you and bring you a meal. Jonah looks so old in that picture. You sure do have three cute kids. Miss you and think of you all the time. Love you.
three kids are the best. I love your pictures, Tam!
Post a Comment