Thursday, July 7, 2011

farewell binky.

 yesterday we said our goodbyes to jonah's binky forever.
 we put it in the mailbox for the binky fairy:)
it's kind of been like drug rehab for jonah,
but getting better as we go.

my baby is growing up.
toddler bed... check.
potty training...check.
farewell to binky...check.
just writing that kind of gives me a lump in my throat,
the one that comes right before the tears.
kissing our mailbox that holds his binky goodbye:)

where does the time go?

6 comments:

Brad and Jade said...

Giving away Bre's binky was so hard! They all of the sudden grow up so fast.

Burns Family said...

That is a hard day...I too almost cried when we took away Finn's binki :( I think it might have been harder for me than Finn haha

Ericka and Wes said...

Oh sweet little thing! Sad. I love the 4th pics! And those strawberry's and car wash...amazing idea! Love it! Miss ya!

Ashley said...

cute post. hope all is going well with mr. binkie being gone. you have great ways of transferring your kids onto the next stage. I will be asking you for advice when we get to that point.

Nat said...

I have to start thinking about getting rid of Bennett's binki too. I don't want him to grow up so that's probably why I haven't done it yet. Way to go Jonah for saying goodbye!

The Brady Bunch said...

I hate that time goes by as fast as it does. Your little ones are getting cuter every day.