my sisters have been in Europe.
Mckell since the end of April, and Kaitie for the last two weeks.
her and my parents met up with kell to finish out her stay there.
so because i love Europe and i love my sisters,
i'm intoducing you to a week with Kaitie in Europe.
She's going to be posting each day about her trip.
i love her.
kaitie on left, mckell on right
and Mckell, a beautiful art history lover, has shared her Europe adventures and pictures over here.
i love her.
i hope you all have a great upcoming week with Kaitie in Europe:)
xoxo
tam
Saturday, June 26, 2010
kaitie in Europe.
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 8:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh my heck- I love those pictures. I can't wait to see more!!
Ah, that first picture makes my heart skip a beat. I spent 4 months in the city of love, and I miss it every day. Your sis is gorgeous, like you!
Love your blog :)
Post a Comment