Monday, June 28, 2010

kaitie in europe: turning hello into bonjour

Arriving in Europe is like entering into another world. Everything is different. The people, the language, the cars, the food, everything.
Our first stop was Paris, France.
A city that is known everywhere.
Known for the famous Eiffel Tower. Arc de triomphe. Notre Dame cathedral and many more spots.
so, we went on an adventure to find these places that so many speak
of.

Finding beauty in different perspectives.

turning the simplest of things into something beautiful is something i enjoy doing.
give everything a chance to have its beautY.


love. kaitie

2 comments:

Nat said...

Awesome pictures. I think I remember that bookstore. Is it close to the Notre Dame Cathedral?

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I want to go right now!! Hey glad you guys are okay after the car crash... Thank goodness no one was hurt!