our turkeys came back today, after many months of being gone, they're back.
i told todd it must mean that spring is near.
i like spring a lot.
i always catch a second wind for life when it comes...
i feel that second wind coming on.
today i made a spring cleaning list.
i looked out the window to daydream about the kids and i running around barefoot on the green grass.
and fireflies twinkling in the trees (even though that doesn't really happen till summer).
oh, it just sounds magical.
it's official, i'm happiest in the sun.
and it's just around the corner,
please let it be just around the corner:)
love, tam


9 comments:
The hardest part about leaving Kirksville might be having to say goodbye to our turkeys! I'm gonna miss our daily rendez-vous's in the backyard.
I sure hope it means spring is coming! I can't wait for the trees to have leaves on them and for everything to be green!
Your turkeys are back! yay. heheh.
Ah Love the spring cleaning list. I'm still working on mine. I want to talk soon. Glad Pres had a good birthday. Love you guys!
thats so awesome! i feel the same way about spring..i feel it coming!
I'm glad you posted about the turkeys, I've been wondering wouldn't they'd show their faces again!! IT gives me great hope too!!! Let's get some more walks in :)
This makes me long for Thansgiving AND spring. ALL in the same post.
You are amazing!
Come Spring, COME! :)
i see those turkeys every now and again when walking over in your area...most recently last week :)
it's good to see them out and about again!
I totally agree, the sun in the best! I am a sun girl too. Your turkeys are awesome! I bet the kids love to watch them!
I think we're all ready for a little sun. I'm glad I'm not the only one that's got the Spring itch... this year it seems like Winter has gone on forever, don't you think?
Post a Comment