Happy Birthday Preslee! Tam, I can really see you in her in that first pic. She is so so cute, such a little sweetheart. I got your message the other day Tam, thanks for callin, hopefully we'll catch each other one of these days! :) Love ya.
Happy Birthday girl! I know this sounds funny, but I totally remembered that it was her birthday cause she and my dad have the same birthday! She is so adorable and it's so sad how fast our kids are growing up! ps I love your hair! Back to the au naturale!
14 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday to the cutest little Preslee there ever was!! I hope you have a very fun day! We love you so much!
Beautiful shots of Pres!
Happy Birthday sweet girl. I left you a voicemail on your Dad's phone. And your card should be arriving today or tomorrow! Have fun little princess!!
happy birthday preslee! :)
Happy birthday Preslee! I love you lots you cute little girl! Muah! :) Cute pictures of her Tam.
awwww cute! wish we could be there in person to celebrate! happy birthday sweet pres!
totally happy birthday Preslee! love, aunt hot dog.
Happy Happy Day Pres! We hope you had a special day. Great pictures Tam. Pres is such a cutie.
She looks darling in those photos. Happy birthday Pres!
Happy Birthday Preslee! Tam, I can really see you in her in that first pic. She is so so cute, such a little sweetheart. I got your message the other day Tam, thanks for callin, hopefully we'll catch each other one of these days! :) Love ya.
Happy Birthday Pres!!!!
i love her. i miss you guys so much. happy birthday pres love you
Happy birthday little Pres! Hope your day was magical!
Happy Birthday girl! I know this sounds funny, but I totally remembered that it was her birthday cause she and my dad have the same birthday! She is so adorable and it's so sad how fast our kids are growing up!
ps I love your hair! Back to the au naturale!
SHE is just gorgeous Tam. Really beautiful, she looks like a young lady. Happy Birthday Preslee.
Post a Comment