Friday, June 20, 2008

Tag...

Thanks Linds:) Here it goes...
Three Joys
1. going on dates with Todd
2. Preslee!
3. Music
Three Fears
1. Kidnappers
2. Being home alone over night
3. Todd driving when he is tired (he has a history of falling asleep a time or two behind the wheel, I know... scary!)
Three goals
1. To stay healthy during my pregnancy (so far I haven't done that great since pretty much all that sounds good is ice cream and cereal...crap.)
2. To get out of the house more:)
3. Learn to cook better
Three current obsessions/collections
1. The book I'm reading...'Lovely Bones' it's addicting!
2. Watermelon Coconut Snow Shacks
3. Day dreaming of Kirksville...I've never been there, but will be living there in a month for two years! I always wonder what it will really be like:)
Oh, and I'm adding a fourth: Trying to think of names for our new baby...I'm not in love with any yet...
Three random surprising facts about me
1. I hate sleeping with sheets...Sorry Todd:)
2. I would love to live in Nashville for a while (I'm banking on Todd doing his residency or fellowship there...we'll see:)
3. I Love change...I guess that makes it a good thing that we've moved 4, going on 5, times since we've been married:)

I tag Nat, Elle, Erin, Kell, Bug, Lindsays, Jade, and whoever else wants to:)

2 comments:

Isaac Family said...

I agree with the picking out names part! So hard! We did find out it's a boy so I guess that narrows it down... If ya think of any good ones let me know!

TLJ said...

Testing...this is my first comment ever.