Monday, June 16, 2008

Only 10 More Days...

Until we go to Disney World:)

Preslee is getting ready by wearing her new Cinderella dress:) Thanks Grandma Mel!

15 comments:

Jill said...

She's the cutest little girl I have ever seen!! I am not prejudice either!
(Is it OK to kiss the screen :)

The Frame Family said...

LUCKY!! She looks darling in that dress!

Nat said...

She looks so cute!! I can't wait to see them all together in their dresses. It will be a PARTY ON!! (in Niah's words)

Linds Forrest said...

Could she get any prettier?! Seriously!! I am so excited for you to go to Disneyworld!! WAHOO!!

Linds Forrest said...

Could she get any prettier?! Seriously!! I am so excited for you to go to Disneyworld!! WAHOO!!

Linds Forrest said...

Could she get any prettier?! Seriously!! I am so excited for you to go to Disneyworld!! WAHOO!!

Isaac Family said...

Oh she's so precious! You guys will have a blast! I'll have to hear how it goes... I'd love to take Maycee!

Anika said...

Hey- are you doing Turbo tonight!? Let me know!

Clark Family said...

Hey congrats on baby #2. That's exciting!! Our second comes next Wednesday, and I'm so excited and very relieved. Every now and then I take a look at your blog I hope you don't mind. Your little girl is so cute. Her cheese smile totally reminds me of my little boy. I'm totally jealous your going to Disney World. I bug Johnny at least once a week, seriously, because I want to go to Disneyland so bad. She's a fun age, she'll enjoy it. Aren't you guys getting ready to move soon? If so good luck it sure is an adventure. Or at least for us it has been.

Brad and Jade said...

So cute Tam! She is going to love Disney World.. I'm jealous your going that sounds way fun.. Love Ya

Staci Davies said...

Oh that's so cute! We love dress ups :) Is that a pony tail in her hair!? I want to call you back, sorry, crazy day.I'm not sure to know if you'll still be up? Let's talk tomorrow

Angi Gerrie said...

So cute! I love that picture to the right when she is sitting on the steps... her face is all scrunched up... so adorable.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I'm so jealous you are going to disneyworld. I have been wanting to go for so long but Mark wants to wait until we have kids. Your little girl is so sweet, you guys will have so much fun!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Ha ha ha that is so cute.......fun who are you going to disney land with?? Hey I was going to ask you are you going to that pool party thing in july with Todds mom?

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Hey it was so much fun hanging out with you guys tonight, we need to do it again soon before you leave. We are sure gonna miss ya guys!! I think Liam's found a g/f *wink*... Tam, give me a call, maybe we can go for a swim? xxx