Thursday, January 10, 2008

Way to go Ref!

Todd refereed his first High School Basketball game a couple of days ago, which, if you ask me, takes GUTS! He is awesome at it, and isn't afraid to show those players and coaches who's boss:)! I just know I would break down crying the first time anyone questioned one of my calls. So, I guess that's why Todd refs and I don't:) Me and Preslee had fun cheering him on...Here's a picture... sorry our camera zoom isn't that great:)

12 comments:

Nat said...

Ya- I would break down crying too! Tood is much braver than I am !! Way to go Tood.

Linds Forrest said...

WAY TO GO TODDIE!

Karlee Turner said...

Hey Tam!! So I have officially entered the blogging world...although I still have to actually add to my blog :) its travisandkarlee.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out! I think its a great way to keep in touch! I love seeing all the pics of your cute family! Preslee is just adorable! That's awesome that Todd is reffing! How cool!

Burt Bunch said...

That is awesome! Todd is probably the best ref out there- that's great he's doing it!

Anika said...

How fun! I go to a lot of high school basketball games with my husband (his friends coach at Spanish Fork) and sometimes I cannot believe how much the refs get yelled at- I always feel so bad for them!hehe! I'm sure Todd can regulate though! lol!

Isaac Family said...

Hi Jacobs family!!! You are too cute and we love your blog! Long time no see but our little girlies are the same age just one day apart. It looks like your family is doing so well and congrats on the medical school news!!!

As much as I don't want to type this, Bryan is begging me to tell Todd, "You suck ref-"

That's our husbands for ya. Anyway, that'd be a tough job! Take care!

Love,
Bry, Nat & Maycee

The Bonham Family said...

Hello Jacobs family- You don't know me but I went to highschool with Todd and I saw your darling blog on Aly's! Your family is absoutley so cute and your little girl has the cuttest smile! Tell Todd hello from James & Jenn (McRae) Bonham. Todd that is awesome you got into medical school way to go!!! You have a beautiful wife & little one! Im so happy to see your doing great! Take care Jen.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Tamara, I just saw that you guys are coming out here all the way to Missouri (I've been out of town so I know this is kind of old news). I am so dang excited. I know you guys will be about 3 hours away, but we will definately plan on seeing you and hanging out. If you have any questions about school, the area, or whatever please ask me. My email is millisue10@hotmail.com ... ... I still don't really know what I'm doing, but could share some of the things I have learned. I'm way happy for you guys. It looks like you have had an awesome Christmas and year.

Aly said...

That is so awesome you will be teaching Turbo Jam. Sign me up for the class!! That would be so much fun. You go girl.

Jennifer Phillips said...

That's awesome that todd is reffing, we need to go to a game and watch him....also you totally should have a turbo jam party I would love to give it a try I have never done it before

pinklover said...

If only they needed ref's for the BYU miniature golf team....

;) Shannon

Jason DeLoy said...

I am jason deloy casperson. Todd must be a sweet referreegie cause big girls don't cry....niner.

Anyway, cute pics. My wife cassie does a blog too if you want to be added let me know.

jason