I am so excited! My family hasn't all been together in two years, and in 4 days that will all change. My sister Nat and her cute little girls will be here on Saturday (Bryan will be coming later), and my cute brother Colin gets home from his mission on MONDAY! I can hardly wait...I will post pictures of the happy reunion when it comes!
love, Tam
Thursday, January 17, 2008
So Excited!
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Missionaries are the best!!! It is so fun when they come home! Enjoy your time together and take lots of pictures.
PS I like the new look of your blog. Very creative and I am jealous that you are certifying for Turbo Jam, I used to dream of that but I am so out of shape now, I can barely make it through the 20 minute workout. I'd love to come to one of your classes.
I am sooo excited too!! I can't wait to see Colin. He doesn't know that we will be at the airport-- surprise! See you tomorrow!
I am so excited for you and your family. That is so awesome!
Hey Tam! Yeah I can't wait either! HOw did you get that background!!! it is so cute! i love it!
I saw your cute baby and husband at the Alta game. Preslee was so little and cute, I love her smile. It was hilarious to see Hudson and her stand next to each other. You would never guess they are only a few months apart! Todd was doing a great job babysitting:)
Yeah! Have FUN!!! Post pictures :)
Post a Comment