Todd's Birthday was lots of fun...we watched the BYU game (Todd doesn't miss those:), went to a movie and dinner. We went and saw Lars and the Real Girl... It was a little weird and I didn't really like it, but Todd thought it was pretty good. Then we ate at Lonestar...it was way good! Preslee hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs and had lots of fun with them. I love Birthdays! Too bad they only come once a year...(the pics are me and Todd on our hot date, and Preslee with her daddy on his birthday)
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Cute pictures Tam! Happy B-day Todd!
I'm glad you liked that book. We'll have to talk about it on Saturday, but wasn't it so interesting? I couldn't believe all she ended up doing with her life. Lets think of another to read for next month!
Such a cute picture of you two! Happy Birthday Todd!
I went and saw Lars and The Real Girl too... I agree a little weird. I didn't know what to think about it! (But I kind of liked it too)
Cute pictures.
I love your blog!! I am so excited to have found it. Your life seems like it is going really well for you guys. Your little girl is so cute! how much fun. I have been married 2 years next month and I live in Las vegas while my husband goes to law school. Well, I just thought I would say hi. I love your blog!
Way cute pictures!!! I'm glad you had fun. A night out does wonders for us tired moms and dads don't you think!?
Oh my gosh I am so glad that you found our blog!! I ask Jeff sometimes if he ever hears from Todd because I knew you guys had a baby and I missed you!! Where are you guys living? We have to get together.
Tam, So fun to hear from you. We'll definitely need to be keeping in touch. Gotta love the blog to do that for you. Your little girl is darling. We'll be in touch.
Todd and Tam,
Your blog is flippin' sweet! We've totally got to chill and exchange some cool blog ideas.
Love,
Chief
PS> Trafalga rules.
Post a Comment