Happy Birthday Todd!! This is Jordan Boogaard.... My wife love's these blog things! I found you on my sisters blogger. Your baby is very cute, good job guys!!!
So Tam, I read about the pumpkin cookies and I really want to make them... only that I really have difficulties cooking and it lookstoo easy!!! Can you give me some more detailed instructions? I almost burned my kitchen down trying to make spaghetti... Anyway... let me know! Thanks!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Todd!!!! Love ya!
Kaitie
Happy Birthday Todd!! This is Jordan Boogaard.... My wife love's these blog things! I found you on my sisters blogger. Your baby is very cute, good job guys!!!
So Tam, I read about the pumpkin cookies and I really want to make them... only that I really have difficulties cooking and it lookstoo easy!!! Can you give me some more detailed instructions? I almost burned my kitchen down trying to make spaghetti... Anyway... let me know! Thanks!
Post a Comment