Preslee started sleeping through the night about a week and a half ago, but the chain has been broken...she's been getting up quite a bit the last little while:) Last night she woke up and just wanted to play...so I put her in bed with me and Todd. She pulled on my hair and played with my nose for a while, but still wouldn't fall asleep. She stayed up for the rest of the night and I couldn't get her to sleep for the life of me:) It was actually kind of fun just me and her hanging out while every one else was sleeping:) Todd actually got up with her for a while too:) I know that those are the moments to cherish...even though at the time I would rather be catching some sleep. I want her to stay little forever.
Friday, October 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wow, I hear ya honey. Parties in the middle of the night are the funnest. Especially when they involve babies. Don't ya love it?!
That is so dang cute. I think it's all fun too until you get a foot or elbow to the face.
Too bad we don't live closer- Chloe and Preslee could have a cousin party! Chloe hasn't been sleeping either. She likes our bed too.
Post a Comment