It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time
The Leaves are falling down
It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time
Bright Colors All Around!!!
Monday, October 22, 2007
It's Autumn Time!
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 9:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time
The Leaves are falling down
It's Autumn Time, It's Autumn Time
Bright Colors All Around!!!
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 9:43 PM
14 comments:
Preslee looks so cute in that hat! It looks like she really loves the leaves! Autumn time is so much fun for little kids!
Tamara,
Oh my goodness Preslee is so big and sooooo cute! I love checking out your blog. Thats fun you enjoy my sisters blog (hayleebean) i just started one as well.
jasonandmindi.blogspot
Wow she is such a gorgeous baby! That is so adorable. She is such a pretty baby. With such cute parents!
By the way. on my cupcakes I used Fondent for the top. Gummi savers and black licorice for the eyes. They were sooo easy!
Love Aly
I love these! Preslee is so, so cute! How much fun, I can't wait!
Preslee is such a pretty little thing. She looks like she's having so much fun. I can just see Todd frolicking in the leaves with her. Yes,frolicking, that's what I said. Maybe one day when she can walk they can do that together. I'd like to see it.
so cute! lets get both our little girls out playing soon!
i love those pictures!!! preslee is so cute!
I too must say she is one CUTE baby!
And Tam, I LOVED The Glass Castle, I read it earlier this year and its on my favorites list. And fabulous choice with the music! Colby Cailat is my fav CD right now.
Tam, I just finished the glass Castle last night. It was soo interesting and especially interesting how the whole family turns out in the end. I copied you and put it up on my blog too :) - this blog stuff is fun! Good idea to put the book you are reading/read on there. We'll have to talk about it more tomorrow! Yay Halloween party! Love ya.
So How cool that you give singing lessons! How fun is that. Maybe I will have to come take some from you sometime. That would be awesome!
Hey Tamara!!! We were so excited to see your blog. We have been wondering how old your baby is because last time we saw you you were preggers! So we were excited to see your gorgeous little girl! We'll keep checking in on your blog, now that we know about it! What an amazing family! Great to hear from you...
Hey tam! Preslee is so adorable! I am loving this blog thing! Our blog is nateandanika.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! I linked to yours! We need to get together soon! I think the last time we were together... you were pregnant!
By the way you have been tagged. Go to my blog.
Post a Comment