Monday, May 14, 2018

A Happy Mother's Day!

Todd and the kids made Mother's Day so special for me!
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

 Preslee made me the yummiest cake in the world! 
She is SO good at baking.
She makes everything from scratch.
It took her about 4-5 hours from start to finish. 
She is so sweet.
I ate a big fat piece for breakfast, and maybe lunch too! ha!
 and the cards that melt my heart...
 Toddy gave me flowers, a new picnic table to put on our property, and a cot for yard lounging and camping!!
 We spent the evening in the backyard playing.
Jonah and I built an awesome fire, the girls played and played.
Pres read, played, and hung out.
Todd made a delicious dinner...grilled chicken and veggies.
It was the best day.
I love being a mom. It really is my favorite thing. 
I hope my kids always know how much I LOVE them. 

0 comments: