Friday, August 24, 2012

crying over waffles.





this boy only eats about 10 things
in the world.
and if he doesn't want to eat it he will cry or dry heave.
seriously.
i'm talking true dry heaving people.
but, a mama's got to try.
 
love you jones,
my picky eater boy.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

nice try tam !
matthias is kind of the same than jonah , doen't eat anything
it is a daily battle to make him try and eat healthy !!
we get it !
patience ,right it"ll get better as time will go ...

Crystal said...

These pics kill me! What a cutie pie.

Jill said...

i can just hear him!!! love him:)

Linds Forrest said...

such cute pics! you're good with the camera Tam. And Mr. Jones is just awesome

Morgan said...

HE REALLY HATES WAFFLES! NOOOOOO!

Burns Family said...

haha I love this cause I have one of these myself. Also, you have to check out my photography blog, I took some of my sweet little girls pics and used your cute bow that I bought from your etsy shop.