the kids and i have had two jammie days in a row now...
the kind where we stay in pajamas until 3 or 4, or 5 and we have somewhere to be.
we've watched the polar express and the grinch who stole christmas,
built forts,
we've eaten popcorn and chocolate chip cookies for lunch,
and done whatever else we feel like...
just because:)
and it was fun.
i like not being busy sometimes.
i like just enjoying each other and the day at home.
christmas music, lights on the tree,
not minding the mess,
just hanging out together...


3 comments:
I love jammie days, Tam! We've been having lots of those, too. :) Love ya.
Those are the best kind of days! I don't do them often, but during the winter it is tempting daily :)
My Jaxon calls his jammies "Comfy Clothes." Sometimes when I wake him up he will ask "Mommy, is today a comfy clothes day?" Love it!
Post a Comment