Friday, August 5, 2011

baby.

there is a baby in my belly:)
we are so happy and feel so blessed.
 after miscarrying the beginning of this year, 
i have come to learn what a beautiful gift pregnancy really is.
now we'll have more reasons to love in the month of february:)
and for the record,
i think it's a girl:)

33 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Tam. Get ready - that third one is the kicker. They are the strong, stubborn, "I can do it all" type, but still so much fun. HOpe you are feeling good.

The Neilson Family said...

Congratulations Tamara!! Yes being pregnant is such a blessing! I can't believe you are on number 3!! So fun! Hope you are feeling well.

SewSara said...

awwwww that's wonderful news!! :)
so happy for you, tam.
sorry you had to go thru the miscarriage. i did that recently, too, and it's real tough!

xoxo

geeno said...

yippee! what a good night for me to finally blog and hear such great news

Matt and Melissa said...

So so happy for you guys! Our babies can be buddies, so excited. Congrats!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Tam, oh how i've been missing your blog. That is wonderful news, and congratulations!!! You'll have your Ohio baby! The pictures of your vacation in Montana are so amazing. I love how you capture your life through a lens. You are so talented. You are all the cutest family ever. I'm so excited to follow where this next year will lead you.

Steffani Dastrup said...

I am so happy for you guys. We also had a miscarriage last year. But as I type, my husband is snuggling our brand new 3 day old baby. Things truly do work out they way they should. Congrats!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congrats!

Melanie Chambers said...

Tamra, that's AWESOME. Congrats.

The Baldwin's said...

Yay! Love it! Look at your cute belly!! Hope you're starting to finally feel better! Miss you! Xoxo
Ps love the sun flare photo in Montana :)

RaCHeL said...

Congrats Tamara! That is so exciting. :)

Morgan said...

yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!!!!! congrats from the top and bottom of my heart!
hugs
morgan

Rob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! HOORAY!!

Kjirsten said...

Congratulations! What a blessing it is to cary these beautiful spirits.

danny.des.jack.nora said...

OOH congrats guys. Sorry about your loss! You are an amazing woman. We are soo excited for you guys and hope you are doing well!!!

Karlee Turner said...

Congrats!!! Your mom actually told us at Sami's shower this morning :) I'm so excited for you!

Joni said...

WOOOHOOO! That is so awesome. Congrats!!

aimee said...

Jacobs congrats! I am so excited for you guys. You have beautiful babies and I can't wait to see this precious little one. I hope all is going well. Were thinking about you.

Burns Family said...

You are too cute...congrats!!!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Breanne said...

What wonderful news! You are a wonderful mother and each of your babies must be so special to have you.

Aly said...

Congratulations! That is sooo exciting! I love February babies! xoxo

Amberlee said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!!!

Child Family said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting.

Bree said...

Hooray! So excited for you guys! Miscarriages are so hard and I am so sorry you had to go through that. Amazing though how it makes you so grateful for the little ones you have!

Abbie said...

congrats! that is so exciting for you guys :)

Cluff Family said...

So excited for you guys!! You are such an amazing mommy and this little baby is so lucky to be joining your family. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying this special time in your life.

Kristen said...

My Brother Phil said he saw you at Walgreens last week skipping around doing a little jig. He loved it and I guess that means that you are feeing great? Congratulations!

Ash and Joe said...

So happy for you guys! My sis is due in feb as well!

Sara Jane said...

Congrats Tam!

Tiffany said...

So happy for you!!!

Julie said...

Tam!!! Congrats :) I am so excited for you. That is awesome news. I hope you are doing great.