yesterday preslee told me,
"this is the worst day of my life because dad is gone."
todd's been out of town, but will be back any minute now.
i'm so excited for him to come home.
we missed him.
a lot.
and one of preslee's greatest dreams came true:)
her and pink bear have twinsie hats.
she takes pink bear with her everywhere.
i wonder if she'll still love that bear
even a billion years from now.
i think so.
i bought these tulips at whole foods (one of my favorite stores) and i love them.
they make it feel like spring even though the temperatures have dropped back down to the thirties.
not cool.
and guess what?
we are driving cross country in two days to utah!
i love road trips.
and this is a really big road trip...
like thirty hours big.
well, at least me and todd are driving.
the kids are taking the train...
ha.
jonah loves trains with all his heart.
he sat in his train box today and listened to
the polar express song
three times in a row before getting out.
i love him,
and i hope this little sick bug he has goes away soon.
i guess that's all for now:)
love, tam






9 comments:
I like your little update! :) We've been having the worst days ever without our dad too!! Ha! So cute, miss you guys.
PS I was in Utah in March and will be in May, we're totally missing each other!
i love the matching hats.
have fun on your road trip and say hi to the mountains for me.
love your sweet kids and your sweet words.
Tam you guys are awesome. Can't wait to see you! WOOOH HOOOOO
Your pictures are so cute. I hope your road trip goes okay! You'll have to give me a call if you get bored. We'll have to take Jonah to the train museum they have here, I bet he would love it. We're going next week over spring break so we'll check it out and see how it is! I'm jealous you're going to Utah. You will get to see Paityn when she's brand new!
Two things... One - SO EXCITED to see you in 15 days! Second - I love how creative your kids are. Beautiful beautiful family!
I'm with you and the cold weather-wish it would GO AWAY! I might have to go get some tulips for our house too, Costco has some PRETTY ones! We'll have to get the girls together while you guys are here in UT if you guys have time. Have a fun and safe trip!
you guys are too precious. i love the beanie you made for pres and her bear. have so much fun on your long trip across country. you guys will be missed here.
yay we get to play in utah!!
awe! the matching beanies are adorable!
i can't wait for my baby girl to start carrying cute little dolls or animals around all the time. that'll be too cute just like your little girl :)
Post a Comment