Thursday, October 7, 2010

i want to crochet

images via google image

aaaaahhhhh!
look how cute these crocheted things are!
i'm learning, trying to learn
so far i've got the double crochet down.
now i have to figure out how the crapamoly to read a pattern.

i hope you all have a good weekend.
thanks for reading my blog.
xoxo
love, tam

10 comments:

Abbie said...

i have been thinking the same thing lately! i need to learn. hope you are doing well tamara :)

Lindsay said...

So cute!! I want to learn too after seeing these pics. I loved your last post, so sweet. Miss you!

SewSara said...

oh that baby hat is to die for!! :)
xo
miss you!

Tara said...

Tam, its so fun and easy. I learned by U-tube videos. Seriously there are tons.

Unknown said...

love your blog...it's the best! those things are so cute. i want those little leggin's. i'm sure you will be able to re-create with no problems!

Nikki said...

me too....

Stephanie said...

I just started learning to crochet this week! Thank you You Tube! I'm starting with a cotton-filled ball (I think we'll be needing lots of balls that we can actually through at each other inside the house...if not for Henry, for me & Brendon--we LOVED playing with similar balls in nursery). If I like it enough, I'm going to start making the cute crocheted animals.

Stephanie said...

PS - I love your blog.

Linds Forrest said...

Will you crochet me leg or arm warmers? Those are so cute! You're so creative. When I finally have kids I am going to send them to Aunt Tam's for creative time. :)

Staci Davies said...

You could totally do it. You are very creative and good at everything you try. If you do I'll be requesting a few items from you. ;)