this weekend we had a wonderful time eating red mango in the city.
have you ever been there?
if i could, i would eat there every day.
so would todd.
here he is sitting with his girlfriend that lives there.
here he is sitting with his girlfriend that lives there.
ha
we also rode the escalators in barnes and noble...
up and down a trillion times.
the kids think they're at an amusement park when we do it.
i like it too:)
me and todd always wish that life were one big weekend.
wouldn't that be awesome?






10 comments:
you guys are so cool and spontaneous. can we come hang out with you guys if we match to Ohio?
you guys are so cool and spontaneous. can we come hang out with you guys if we match to Ohio?
sorry about the double comment...how bout a third to go with ? :)
I especially like Todd's t-shirt...just can't give it up.
so jealous you live by a red mango, now i must visit :)
I love Red Mango too!
I love escalators too!
I want every weekend to be a big trip too!
Love and miss you two, and two! :)
You kids are fun. I wish I could come play with you more. I'm excited for you to get here, but I probably won't be able to get up to see you until Friday. :( Love you sister! I'll see you soon.
Riding the escalators was a big hit with my boys whenever we would go to the big city of Spokane. Missoula just didn't have that type of technology at the time. So yes, up and down a thousand times was good inexpensive fun. Are you coming to Utah?
oh my goodness - we are living parallel lives this week! we just got back from a visit to utah - where i got a haircut, played with all my friends, spent some time in the mountains and ate at spoon me (which is just like red mango - mmmm now i'm craving some)
me and the kids spent our layovers in the airport riding escalators and the moving walkways - it was so fun - we got all kinds of attention with a stroller 2 kids and 5 bags hanging off us going in circles up the escalator and down and up and down again.
have a blast in utah! thank goodness todd will be entertained in the psych ward during his days without you :)
Tam i love your blog you're such an inspirational mother. I wish I was as cool as a mother as you are.
Post a Comment