Tuesday, June 1, 2010

a night out on the town.

jill and lonny (todd's parents) came and helped us with our move...they drove the big old truck full of our stuff and everything.
the kids loved being with them.

we had our first ohio night out on the town with them too.
it included dinner, build-a-bear (preslee's favorite), and ice cream.
thanks for coming jill and lonny.
we.love.you.

3 comments:

Nat said...

I'm glad you had fun with them. This moving stuff is for the birds! I am so tired already and we haven't even made our drive yet. It will be nice to get settled. My girls keep asking me when we get to see Pres and Jonah so we might have to come visit you soon.

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

I can't believe how grown up Preslee is looking, what an adorable girl! I'm glad you made the move safely and hope everything is going well for you guys!

Jill said...

We loved every minute of it!! We'll help you the next time too...
love you guys!