Monday, May 17, 2010

signing off.

our soon to be new city...


we've got some busy days ahead:

todd-finals
me-packing
kiddos-helping me pack:)

and then we're off for our big move.
next time you hear from us we'll be ohio folk.


love, tam

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck packing! I can't wait to follow your adventures in your new city!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Good luck. We're going to miss you!

danny.des.jack.nora said...

I am so excited for you guys to be ohio folk but am so sad you won't be missouri folk anymore :( We will miss you guys and your sweet expressions. You guys are great!

K.E.N said...

:( don't do it.

The Baldwin's said...

ah man it's really here! miss you already :)

Kaija said...

Wow another move! You will do great! I remmember a joke i heard once...what's round on both sides, and "high" in the middle....OHIO! ha ha! Anyways, good luck with packing!

Linds Forrest said...

Good luck with the move!!

Unknown said...

good luck with everything!

Isaac Family said...

Good luck with the move Tam!

Staci Davies said...

Hope the move goes well. Wish we were there to help with something. I really just want to see your kids again. Someday. hhhuuh. I'm excited to hear about Ohio

Lindsay said...

Good luck with the move! Can't wait to see pics of your new place.

Stephanie said...

So sad. So exciting. Yay for blogs!

Nikki said...

Good luck on the move, have fun with Jill and Lonny! :o) I know they are so excited to be with you guys!!!