missouri storms are big.
and now when the skies turn all darkish and weird i worry this might happen again.
but for today we enjoyed the storm.
p.s today i LOVED this article .
missouri storms are big.
but for today we enjoyed the storm.
p.s today i LOVED this article .
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 6:14 PM
3 comments:
Oh goodness am I with you. I am excited to leave here to be away from the tornado scariness...sad :( I do LOVE the rain storms though, if it could just be kept at that.
Do you like the time I'm commenting? Remember I decided I needed to turn in early tonight :)
I love our storms too - what wet fun!
thanks for posting the link to that article - I totally agree with her - good stuff
i miss those mid-west storms, they were the best. Utah is wimpy when it comes to storms....
Post a Comment