Monday, March 29, 2010

jamie olivers FOOD REVOLUTION.

has anyone watched this show on ABC yet?
it's amazing!

Jamie Oliver, an awesome chef, is working hard to change the horrible eating habits of America.
he starts in the schools by educating kids, parents, faculty, etc. on food.

it totally inspires me!

i LOVE this kind of stuff...
see the website
here for more info. and DELICIOUS recipes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved watching that show as well. Being a teacher I see what is served in school and pizza is definitely a breakfast option. It has sausage on it :-)... I hope this along with all the other movies and books, food inc., eating animals, etc. helps us change!! Love your blog. Your pictures inspire me to start taking more! Court

Karlee Turner said...

I watched the preview episode and LOVED it! It totally inspires me too!

Heidi said...

I saw this show and loved it too! I will never eat or feed my kids chicken nuggets again! SO GROSS to watch how he made them. YUCK!

AnnDeO said...

They re-vamped lunch at Edith Bowen years ago and it was a great success. The kids had a salad bar and yogurt and peanut-butter and jelly on whole grain bread if they wanted. Land would eat a million orange quarters. It was so nice. They even added round tables and cool music to improve the lunch vibe. I thought the show was great. Do you read Michael Pollan? I love his motto: "Eat Food, Not too Much, Mostly Plants"

K.E.N said...

I watched this and I was going to blog about it too! Crazy! I loved that show and it inspired me.

Megan said...

I watched the thing on Oprah about the show and I've set it as a series, can't wait to watch the first one :) He's very inspiring!

The Frame Family said...

I wanted to see the first show and I missed it! I'll have to catch the next one. What days is it on?

Tamara Jacobs said...

it's on fridays 7/8 central