Wednesday, February 10, 2010

turbo valentine.

when i teach turbo i love it every time.
i love all the girls i've met.
a lot.
i want to teach for one million years.
and today we rocked the house in true valentines fashion.
i always love when my little family comes too...
these two loves,

and the other love behind the camera...hi todd:)

13 comments:

Kaitlan said...

I LOVE TURBO! i wish i could come to your class.. and dress up. you are so fun. love you! miss you

Linds Forrest said...

oh my crap your class is HUGE!!! You are seriously a ROCK STAR!! Wish I was in that class. You seriously ROCK! :)

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

HEY my friend Natalie is in your group. Small world! I love looking at all of your posts. Your little man is so adorable!!!! (Preslee too!)

danny.des.jack.nora said...

I love your turbo class!!! You do a great job! You are so fun.

Staci Davies said...

That is a fun group it looks like. Love your socks Tam! I am loving all your pictures always. I really want to squeeze Jonas little belly

Jill said...

I can't believe how big your class is!! I would love to come to it! Of course I could never keep up with you...but at least I would be trying, right!

Kell said...

I HEART TURBO TOOOOO!!! I wish I could come to your class. That's it, I'm coming. When's your next class? I wish. That would be lucky. Cute kids too. :)

Farnworth Family said...

Thanks for being such an awesome Turbo instructor! I LOVE YOUR CLASS :)

Nat said...

I wish I was there. Your class is so big. I had no idea. I'm sure it's the talk of the town... "Hey have you been to Tamara's Turbo Jam class? It rocks!"
Love ya.

Brad and Jade said...

I'm jealous of all of those girls. I wish you taught here, I would love it. I miss you, I'll call you soon. Love ya!

Karlee Turner said...

Oh man what I would give to be at one of your classes! Hopefully eventually you will end up back here and be able to share your talents here :)

paulnmea said...

Cute. I can't believe your husband attends your class, AND takes pictures!! And you must be a really good teacher, because I have never seen any aerobic class that big. You go girl.

Unknown said...

oh boo. i'm sad i missed pink & red turbo :(