ok so I have seen little clips here and there of your cute decorating. Can you please do a post about your decor in your house. Tam I am loving your style.
P.s. that fabric crafty thing that your pictures and things are hanging on in the background...did you make that? It's so cute! If so, you might have to give me the instructions on how to do it!
p.s. again..I just went to the link of the article you are loving and so I am! I read it a few nights ago and keep thinking back to it and ways I can do things like they are saying. It was so funny when i went to your link and it was the same one :).
7 comments:
i want to be as skinny as you:)
Cute Tam! You're so cute. And I LOVE your new hair. :)
ok so I have seen little clips here and there of your cute decorating. Can you please do a post about your decor in your house. Tam I am loving your style.
Wish I could fly like Preslee!!
Love it, that is so cute! And i agree with comment #1!
P.s. that fabric crafty thing that your pictures and things are hanging on in the background...did you make that? It's so cute! If so, you might have to give me the instructions on how to do it!
p.s. again..I just went to the link of the article you are loving and so I am! I read it a few nights ago and keep thinking back to it and ways I can do things like they are saying. It was so funny when i went to your link and it was the same one :).
Post a Comment