Friday, January 22, 2010

change up your style.

today i colored my hair.
going back to more of my true red, and then some.
it's the first time i've ever colored it actually
(if you don't count the blonde highlights i've put in time and time again)
i was scared,
but the change is fun:)
check out what my sister Nat did today for her project happiness.

8 comments:

Nat said...

I love your hair!! So cute. I have actually been thinking about coloring my hair. I might have to do it now that you were brave enough to do it!!

Jen said...

Great do! Tony would be proud. It is sad when you are married to a hair stylist and you don't even get your hair colored - maybe cut twice a year. I guess that what happens when they are really good stylists. No appointment room for the non-paying wife. I don't know what I will do when the greys start coming.

Amberlee said...

The color looks great! I love your "project happiness"- it's so true that it is up to us to make ourselves happy-
love it- thanks for sharing- I look forward to seeing all that you do!
-oh and if you guys are coming out over spring break for sure let us know and we will do anything to help you!

Sara Jane said...

I love the hair color. It looks great!

The Brady Bunch said...

It looks SO cute!!

Jill said...

You look gorgeous! I love it!

aimee said...

It looks adorable. Can't wait to see it in person.

Linds Forrest said...

IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ON YOU!!!