Thursday, October 22, 2009

photographs and memories.

we took a visit to see my cute grandparents yesterday.
i love them.
i also love their home all pressed up against the mountains.
isn't it beautiful?
you see, it was mine and todd's first home together.
we moved in right after we were married while they were serving a mission in Thailand.
i love our memories from that time.
we were both in school,
living off love,
we rollerbladed, hiked the Y, went on walks in the freezing cold at midnight.
those memories will forever be tucked in my heart.
as will my grandparents:)

5 comments:

danny.des.jack.nora said...

we seriously need to talk!! Where did you guys live? Before we moved to Kirksville, we lived in danny's grandparents basement and it was RIGHT against the mountains, the Y was sooo close, and the surroundings were BEAUTIFUL. I have a feeling we would have been pretty close! :) Have fun in Utah and we will see you soon!

Staci Davies said...

It's beautiful there! I love your pictures, and the one of them at the end waving....so memorable! Oh, and I gotta say you are one creative gal. Those messages out of blocks are so cute! Have fun back home! (wonder if we could meet in the middle and spend the day together, you prob have a million things going on) Really miss you!

AnnDeO said...

Fun pictures. I love the one of them waving at the end, is Dick holding a penny whistle?

Tamara Jacobs said...

yep, it's a penny whistle:)

Lindsay said...

Those pictures are beautiful Tam!!