today it's cloudy and a bit cold outside.
i like it.
i have my slippers on and both my babies are sleeping.
i've been thinking of some things i'd like to do more...
call certain people more, dive into my scriptures more, serve others more,show people i love them more, act on little impressions more, sing more...
today it's mostly this that has sent my spirit racing to do more.


2 comments:
Amen sister...I always wish I was better at a lot of things.
I hear you do a kick boxing clas...when I get a membership, I am going to come, and I want you to kick my butt, good. :)
Come hang out with me sometime on the cold cloudy and rainy days. :)
What a great message! It's amazing how a little nudge from the spirit through his apostles can change your whole attitude toward life! Thanks for sharing!
P.S. That is funny that Murph is in the video. I had to watch it twice because I was so distracted when I saw it was him I forgot to listen. :)
Post a Comment