Friday, August 14, 2009

he has a mustache.

I think he looks like a creeper(no offense).
Preslee says it scares her.
Jonah is impartial.
The reason behind it all?
it's tradition at todd's school for all the second years to sport a 'stache for part of august.
so they all look like a bunch of creepers together.
ha.
you love it don't you todd?
if only you could get the ends to curl up...
now that would be awesome.

10 comments:

Melissa said...

His osteostache is awesome! That first picture looks like a mug shot:)

Anna said...

Oh my goodness!! baha! Total creeper!!!
Good pic Tam. Classic. :)Nice stache Dr Todd.

Nat said...

That first picture looks like it could be on America's Most Wanted, scary! The second one just made me laugh. What a weird, but funny tradition!!

Ereka said...

It's a me a Mario... Nice look. Keep it Todd! -Jordan

Mel said...

I'm crackin' up! I thing all the second years should post a picture on their blogs...or better yet, get them together and take a picture of all of them and put it on your blog so we can share in the laughter! Someone needs to bust out some Waddie Mitchel mustache wax!

Kell said...

Hahaha I about died when I saw these pictures. He does look a bit like a creeper. One time a bunch of guys at work had moustaches for a day. We all about died of laughter when one of the Education staff guys was gathering up some people to do an activity. With his creeper moustache (much like Todd's) he said, "Hey kids, want to play a game?!" He didn't realize how creepy that was until after he said it. Oh, the good laughs moustaches can bring. :) Love you sister! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kim & Clay said...

Wow, that's a side of Todd I've never seen before! Definitely creepish - but funny.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

He look's like one of the hells angels boys, thats way scary...

Staci Davies said...

That's hilarious! A creeper. So when does he get to shave? You anxious? I have a hard time with the facial hair thing....Dev always wants to grow stuff. egh

Kara said...

Ha! I can't believe how thick it is! It looks fake :) Total creep