Tuesday, May 26, 2009

to todd.

GO!
DADDY
go!
only one more week and you are done with your first year of school.
i'm going to go ahead and say that i'm proud of you.
mighty proud.
now go out and show those finals what you're made of.
and then we'll celebrate.


12 comments:

Jill said...

Ok...now I'm crying! I'm so proud of Todd and YOU Tam! You both have made this year one you will always cherish! Those kids are just too cute!! Goooooo Todd!!!

Sara said...

wow you can really jump!

TC Jolley said...

Tam, you are the cutest wife and mom... and I agree with Sara... you've got hops!

Lindsay said...

Jonah is getting so big! THat is the cutest picture of you three. And how did you get so high?? I am impressed! Way to go Todd!

The Baldwin's said...

How cute are you? I aspire to be a Mrs. like you!! Can't wait for some good old fashioned ice cream to celebrate US as finishing our first year too :)

Isaac Family said...

That is so awesome! Congrats to both of you! P.S. your little sis in law Lindsey is so sweet! I know you've probably heard from a million people that she's in our Bunco group but she's such a fun girl! You Jacobs are pretty awesome!

melforbes said...

Gooooooooo!!!!! Todd!! We're cheering for you loud from Utah! Kick some butt like the Kirksville "Nornado"!

Linds Forrest said...

I wish I could stick you on my shoulder to always have around!! Loved the jumping pic post. And Toddles... Way to go bro!! You make me so proud. Proud that I am going to make some homemade rootbeer just for you {and your fam} to be ready when you get here! Peace!

AnnDeO said...

Yeah Jacobs! Preslee looks like she is levitating -- so cute and Tam, keep on jumping -- you've still got quite the vertical and that little Jonah is showing his big personality in that amazing face. Good Job! We will see you soon!

The Brady Bunch said...

That's so exciting! And I love that Lulu got included too. Good luck Todd!

Nat said...

Love the jumping pictures. Guarantee I couldn't jump as high as you! Way to go Todd. You made it through the worst part of med school. What an accomplishment!!

AnnDeO said...

Hey Tam, I've been working out and jogging with a young girl here and her brother is a first year med student there in Kirksville... Ryan Miller... he says he knows you and your family. It is a small world.