Wednesday, April 15, 2009

scenes from the midwest.

on our little road trip to nauvoo kaitie rode shotgun
and got these awesome photos.
nothing like the midwestern countryside.






6 comments:

Staci Davies said...

Love em! Cool shots. Looks like you had lots of fun with family.

Nat said...

I love those pictures. Kaitie was smart to take them.

The Brady Bunch said...

I LOVE these pictures! What kind of a camera do you have? I need a good camera

Linds Forrest said...

Woa!!! Kaitie is really good at photos! Tell her. Oh and PEATREE!! :)

Kell said...

Those are some really cool pictures! Love 'em. Love YOU. Talk to you soon sister. :)

Abbie said...

Very pretty pics! It's true, the midwest is pretty in it's own way. No mountains or oceans, but I think you have to live here to appreciate it. So glad you had fun with your family...loved seeing all the pictures.
I haven't seen you in forever!! That needs to change :)