Saturday, March 7, 2009

Preslee's day.

Preslee loved every second of her birthday (besides the part where she wanted to sleep with all of her new things and I wouldn't let her, and she cried). We had so much fun celebrating her all day. Thanks to all of our sweet friends and family from afar who celebrated with us:)

Party favors: these stylin' shades.
Party...
friends not shown: Jason and Scotty:) sorry buddies. Oh and I just spotted olivia ...on the left by max:)

Don't forget her very best BFF brother.
{more on this little sweet coming soon}



{this cute cute little dress is from Grandma Mel and Grandpa Mike.
she loved her "party dress"}
We love you Preslee birthday girl.


9 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Happy Birthday party girl!!! You look awesome in your sun glasses. And your party looks amazing!! Happy Birthday again sweet girl.

Devin, Abby, and Grady said...

She is so cute. I love her cake... very cute! Good job.

Aly said...

Such a cute birthday girl! Cute Cake Tam!

Kaitlan said...

Happy birthday my little Preslee! Tam did you and Todd make that cake?! that is so cool!!! You are two are very creative! Love you and miss you alot!

Nat said...

It looks like she had a great day. She got some fun presents. I love her cake, it so cute. I'm glad the second one turned out for you!

Ash and Joe said...

what a cute bday cake. such a cute idea!

The Brady Bunch said...

Looks like a good party!! I'm so impressed by your cake skills-I don't got none of those kinds a skills...Preslee is such a cutie!!

Megan said...

So that pic of the kids kinda cracks me up, that Sawyer is staring right at you! Thanks for the party, and my chocolates I won!

AnnDeO said...

Ok, so Pres in the rock star glasses cracks me up. (almost as much as Niah crying at the end of Disney on Ice) Those Forbes grandkids are CHEEKY! Have a good day.