Sunday, February 1, 2009

superbowl.

I love Superbowl Sunday.
Not because I am a huge Football lover.
Ask me who is playing in the game today...couldn't tell you.
Ask me who played when I went to the Superbowl my Junior year of high school...
don't remember.
I was just there to watch Side Judge Number 4 (my awesome Grandpa).
Oh, and to scout out famous people.
Me and my Grandma sat 2 rows in front of Hank Aaron.
She might have been embarrassed when I had no idea who he was,
but she quickly filled me in on his importance.
I even got my picture taken with Nelly and Jaw Rule.
And sat by a man who claimed to be in the Mafia...was he serious?
And let's not forget about the half time show.
Aerosmith and Brittany Spears were
rockin'.
So in celebration of todays Superbowl we will be
making my mom's famous bean dip
(one of my most favorite things in the world to eat)
and homemade pizza.
Happy Superbowl Sunday.
I'm rooting for the "Cinderella" team.
Todd tells me it's Arizona.
Go team.

7 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Jason went to the Super Bowl his junior year in HS as well! I am all about the food, and the excuse to get together with people!!

Brad and Jade said...

BOO!!! GO STEELERS!!!

Kaitlan said...

I love superbowl sunday too. Yeah.. i remember when you went to it. I was left at mindy's house. haha oohhh bean dip. how i love you. go arizona!

Crystal said...

That is so rad! Neil would be utterly jealous :)

Brad and Jade said...

Tam as you can probably tell that comment was left by Brad. I miss you. Hope all is well. Little Jonah is way cute, I wish that I could see him and cute little Preslee. Love you and I'll call you next week.

The Neilson Family said...

Hey,
I had your cute cousin over for dinner the other night. Elder Thurston. He is a great missionary! Small world!!!!

Kara said...

K, I am so jealous!! I remember that super bowl!! Only beecause Brittney Spears performed but still, and I LOVE Nelly! I can't believe you got to meet him!! You should definitely post that picture!