Monday, February 9, 2009

It Took me Back.

I got the most pleasant surprise of a package from my mom today.
It was filled with old things of mine that she found while cleaning out an old closet.
I loved it.
Talk about a walk down memory lane.
Old pictures, guitar picks, jewelry...
I have such fond memories of my childhood and growing up years.
Thanks Mom.
xoxo
Tam

4 comments:

Kell said...

Cute Tam. Love the hat. And I love that picture of all your misc. items. :) Love ya!

Linds Forrest said...

Love the hat!

AnnDeO said...

Hats have always been one of your things. I was thinking of you last night while I was at the Utah gymnastics meet. Do you remember when I took you to about 10 hours of solid gymnastics at Nationals. Whoa, I was sooo into it then and you were such a trooper to hang with your aunt all day.

Staci Davies said...

Couldn't you almost smell your memories? I love finding things that take me back like that