Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dear McKell.

Dearest Sister Kell,
You are nineteen tomorrow. Holy Shmoly where have the years gone?!
I remember the day you were born I was in Kindergarten and I was wearing a purple and black striped jumper suit.
I remember when we were all little and you slept on the floor in mine and Nat's room every night. You usually ended up under the bed by morning. You crazy sleeper.
I have this memory of you as a little girl with your finger nails painted red and you tickled my face after I tickled yours. It was in our old house in Sandy.
I remember watching you dance in a recital when you were really little.
I could see your beautiful dimpled smile clear from my seat. You were wearing the cutest tutu
and I was sitting next to dad.
He had happy tears watching you.
I remember when we invented our soul sister name "RHB".
I remember being jealous of all your amazing dance moves. Especially your Beyonce
bootie shake.
I'm still jealous.
I remember watching you leave for a high school dance. You were wearing your black and white polk-a-dot dress and you looked stunningly georgous.
You are stunningly georgous.
I remember stealing all your clothes to wear because you have the best fashion sense and I always felt cuter in your clothes.
i remember that you love life, you go after your dreams, you are a person I want to be around, and you are beautiful in every way.
Happy
happy
Happy
happy
Birthday.
Wish I was there to eat cake with you.
I love you Kell.
love, me.

1 comments:

Kell said...

Haha thanks sister. I LOVE the picture selection... :) But I miss you with all of my heart and wish you could be here to eat cake with me too! Miss your face lady! And thanks for the birthday post. :) Love ya!