Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blessing.

We blessed our sweet Jonah on Sunday. Todd gave him a beautiful blessing. It was one of those moments in my life where I was overwhelmed with gratitude and happiness for my greatest treasures.Todd and my children.
It was such a happy day celebrating with our parents and dear friends that we have made here in Missouri. We love our sweet Jonah Todd. He has brought my heart so much happiness.
Handsome Bubby.

adorable booties made and given to Jonah by a friend.
us.

12 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

Thank you so much for letting us be a part of that special day and thank your family for us too, they are some of the nicest people! We're really going to hang out with Todd's bro and wife next time we're in Chicago...maybe we should take a group trip? :) That family picture after the blessing is absolutely beautiful!

Linds Forrest said...

The family photo is so beautiful!! It sounds like a great blessing. Can't wait to see you and the fam!! We're going to be playing tons... stock up on the energy drinks! ;)

Aly said...

I love blessing days! What a beautiful family picture of you guys! Jonah is such a darling baby! I am glad your family could come into town. It sounds like you have a wonderful family!!!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Where did you get those little booties for his feet.... I have been looking for little slippers so that Cohen has something to wear at nights when it's cold

Nat said...

Little Jonah looks so handsome. I'm glad it was a special day. I love the family picture.

Nikki said...

CUTE family picture!!!!

AnnDeO said...

You and Todd have these fantastic happy smiles and the children are holding back... but I know Preslee and she is probably smiling on the inside because she'll smile when she wants, not when someone says 'say cheese'. Seriously, you all look great. Congratulations on a surprising spontaneous family gathering on blessing day for Jonah.

Steffani Dastrup said...

What a beautiful family! That is so neat that you guys were able to bless Jonah with both of your parents there! What a neat surprised! Jonah is adorable! He looks a lot like your little Preslee.

Staci Davies said...

I bet that was such a wonderful day with both sets of parents. He's absolutely precious. I love the one of his little booties, and your family picture too. Beautiful.

Lindsay said...

He is so sweet Tam. I love his little blessing outfit. He is looking so much older in that first pictures, it's crazy how quick they grow. That last picture is a great family picture. You guys are so cute.

aimee said...

He is such a beautiful boy. Todd you gave a great blessing. I love the blessing day. I'm so glad both of your parents were able to come---what a treat.

The Brady Bunch said...

He is such a sweet little guy!!! Your kids are way too cute!!!