That's cold. It's freezing here in Vermont too. One day in the next two weeks it's supposed to get up to 30 degrees. I am sick of the cold and my kids are going crazy in our tiny house. I was looking at airfare to Cancun last week, if only I had the money!
Tam that is the coolest picture I have ever seen! Wow! And 8 degrees!? Thats a joke! Bring me summer! Haha that picture of little Jonah is so stinkin cute! I cant wait to meet him! Love you guys!
That wet cold is so different from Utah cold. I stood in it for 10 hours at the inauguration... good thing I had 2 million excited fellow citizens to cozy up to. Keep toasty.
7 comments:
That's a real picture you took, huh?!! Holy freaking cow you are amazing at EVERYTHING you touch. I want to be you
That's cold. It's freezing here in Vermont too. One day in the next two weeks it's supposed to get up to 30 degrees. I am sick of the cold and my kids are going crazy in our tiny house. I was looking at airfare to Cancun last week, if only I had the money!
Tam that is the coolest picture I have ever seen! Wow! And 8 degrees!? Thats a joke! Bring me summer! Haha that picture of little Jonah is so stinkin cute! I cant wait to meet him! Love you guys!
That wet cold is so different from Utah cold. I stood in it for 10 hours at the inauguration... good thing I had 2 million excited fellow citizens to cozy up to. Keep toasty.
Did you take this picture? I love it!
Oh man. That's way too cold. Great picture though.
Did you take that picture Tam!? I would definitely be hibernating too
Post a Comment