Monday, December 29, 2008

Quilt.

I finished this little quilt for the baby last night.
It was really fun and easy to make.
For instructions on how to make one of your own
go here
And the latest baby news is...
My Dr. said today she thinks {according to my body}
that the baby is coming this week!
Oh, and she also said that he is a big baby...over 8 lbs,
but that's what my Dr. said about Preslee
and she wasn't that big.
I wonder...

Looks like baby boy might surprise us with
an earlier arrival than we expected.
Fine with us:)
Maybe he will be the first baby of 2009
and we'll make the newspapers and win lots of diapers!
Only time will tell...
love, tam

13 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Love the QUILT! I am so spoiled with my mom making all of mine. But I should make one myself. My mom actually made one just like yours but instead of the 2 smaller squares she had circles. LOVE IT! I am so excited for you to have this baby boy. Boy's are SO much fun, I can't get enough of mine!! And I can't WAIT to hear his name, I keep telling Jason that I just KNOW his name is going to be so cute, just because I love Preslee's name so much. Good luck!

Sara said...

Cute! You did a great job :)

Staci Davies said...

Tam! So what are you dilated to? That is pretty exciting! I'll call you tomorrow. Way to go on the quilt. I absolutely love it! Looks like your camera takes awesome pictures :) Once again, I need my Jacobs blog fix. It makes me so happy reading your posts. Talk soon. Love ya!

Randy, Courtney, and Noah said...

That is so exciting. I can't believe it's time for your baby boy to come. I love the quilt. It looks like you are all ready! Love ya

Laura said...

Cute quilt! You are so crafty. I hope you have the 1st 2009 baby and win lots of stuff, that would be so cool! Can't wait to see pictures.

Jill said...

Love the quilt! It's darling! I can't wait for that little guy to be here... let us know!

Er Bear said...

This is adorable! I hope he comes out early for you!! Good luck:)

Nat said...

I love the quilt!!! It's so cute. I can't wait for the little guy to make his appearance. Keep me updated!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Dang, I need to get a sewing machine. You are so talented. This is really random, but I had a dream of you last night. I had a dream I was on a bus with all my neighbors in KC and you got on it and it took us to Utah... maybe we are meant to road trip it home one of these days?

Kimbo said...

Tam, your quilt is darling! Ryan got me a sewing machine for Christmas and that would be a fun project, if I can finish it before the baby comes! Can't wait to hear about your little guy! Hope you guys are doing great!

Jennifer Phillips said...

I just heard the news from Lindseys blog........Congrats on the new baby boy!!! We hope you are doing ok and we can't wait to see some pictures

Nikki said...

Congrats!! I can't wait to see pictures!!

Lindsay said...

Tam, that quilt is adorable! Good job, you are so talented.