I love Pickles
When I awake in the morning you will hear me yelling "haaay, haaay!" from my crib
I LOVE the Backyardigans
I like to hide from my Dad and jump out to scare him when he gets home from school
If I want something really bad I will hold out both hands and say "wan thum" (want some)
I hold my breath when I cry really hard
I always want to be outside
I Love smelling the candles at Wal Mart
When I awake in the morning you will hear me yelling "haaay, haaay!" from my crib
I LOVE the Backyardigans
I like to hide from my Dad and jump out to scare him when he gets home from school
If I want something really bad I will hold out both hands and say "wan thum" (want some)
I hold my breath when I cry really hard
I always want to be outside
I Love smelling the candles at Wal Mart
Before going to bed I must say night night to my shoes, my coat, my books, etc...
I am little for my age, but don't be fooled...great things come in little packages
I am little for my age, but don't be fooled...great things come in little packages
Who Am I?
....
....
...
...
...
yep, you guessed it
Miss Preslee Kae


11 comments:
She is such a sweetheart. I bet she has changed a lot since last time I saw her. I miss you guys so much. I never told you but your aprons are so cute. You are such an inspiration to me; you are so creative and artistic!
That was really cute, I love Preslee! I loved how her and Ryder were having the time of their life bowling the other night!! :) I'm so glad they're boyfriend and girlfriend, haha
He he... so dang cute!
That is probably the cutest picture of Preslee yet!!! I love it. Way cute Tam. I miss you guys! I get to see you in a month!!! :)
What an ADORABLE child!! Seriously, that picture is so stinkin cute! And you are a great writer!
Pres is so cute! I think you should post another video of her talking. Cute post.
Hey Tam! The blog is super cute these days. It looks like things are going great! Hope Todd is hanging in there with school.
I wanted to pass on some info to Todd about some of the patients that were regulars at the lab.
Wanda Lecheminant passed away a few weeks ago. He will remember her and Dale well. Just thought I would pass it on.
On a happier note- JOnah came in a few weeks ago and is doing really well. :)
Sorry to leave this as a comment- didnt have your emails.
Hope you guys are great! We miss seeing you around! :)
Anna
I love the post Tam, Preslee is such a cutie.
She is getting cuter and cuter everyday!! I can't wait to squeeze her! I miss you and can't wait to see you!! LOVE YOU!!!
Geez you are such a talented women!!! I love those aprons too! Too cute!
we love pweswee! :)
what a dollface she is!
Post a Comment