Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stay Tuned.

Say hello to Sponge Bob Square Pants.
A.K.A my husband:)
I don't think one year of Halloween has gone by
where I haven't peed my pants from laughing
at Todd in one of his all out homemade costumes.
Sponge Bob, you hold the key to my heart:)

Stay tuned for more Halloween Tales.
Hope yours is a SPOOKY one.

8 comments:

Crystal said...

That is hilarious! I love home made costumes. They are way cooler than the ones from the store!

Linds Forrest said...

HA HA HA!!! THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! Toddie good job! You look great. Can't wait to see Tam's and Preslee's costumes!!! :)

Sara said...

we loved it! i want to know what the other costumes have been in years past!!

Nat said...

That is so awesome!! How funny. I'm glad Todd really gets into his costumes. Bryan refuses to dress up with me... grrrr. Have a happy Halloween and I'll look forward to a halloween post!

Nat said...

That is so awesome!! How funny. I'm glad Todd really gets into his costumes. Bryan refuses to dress up with me... grrrr. Have a happy Halloween and I'll look forward to a halloween post!

Lindsay said...

That costume is awesome! Did TOdd make that? He is so talented! I am excited to see cute Preslee's costume.

Sara said...

Hilarious! He really made that?! That is funny! Can't wait to hear more!

Tara said...

That costume is awsome!