Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Enlightened.

Preslee + Dominoes= happy girl during conference.
"They do not love, Those that do not show love." -Thomas S Monson

I always love LDS Conference weekend. I came away feeling very enlightened with new ideas and inspiration given by our leaders. I feel inspired to be a better mother, wife, friend, and human being. I loved the above quote given by our prophet. I am going to do better at showing love instead of just assuming people know how I love them.
For more info. on LDS Conference go to http://www.lds.org/

6 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

i loved conference too!!! it is so easy to lose perspective in life and conference always helps everything make sense!! i am going to call you after work!! xoxoxo

Linds Forrest said...

She is getting so much hair! She is such a BABE!!

Nat said...

I loved conference too. I felt like most of the talks were directed right to me. It makes me really excited for Elder Perry to come to our stake conference on the 19th. Pres has so much hair! She looks more and more like you every time I see a new picture.

Steffani Dastrup said...

Tamara, you'll have to tell Todd that I found the video that us girls made for him and the other 150 boys when I was going through an old box of stuff! It is so hilarious! If Todd still has his copy you need to have him show it to you! You'll both get a good laugh. Tell him sorry also! :) Looking back I realize how much his whole apartment put up with from us girls! :) Good times!

The Baldwin's said...

You are such an amazing person Tam!! I really have loved getting to know you! I saw your awesome sewing machine and I can't wait for you to teach me some tricks too :)

melforbes said...

Tam,
I loved your posts. Your sewing machine is awesome and I know you will have lots of fun with it. I love when I get in 'sewing moods'! Loved the picture of you and Meri with the machine. I loved conference too and I thought it was so touching that the speakers were so emotional when they spoke about the Savior. They seemed very tender hearted about it this time. And...isn't that one thing that we have learned this past summer - to express our feelings for each other - our gratitudes. Thanks for sharing, mom