Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Halfway There!

20 weeks and Counting! Things are going good. My belly and little buddy boy are definitely growing!!
My Mom and Dad brought Preslee this T-shirt from Switzerland and she LOVES it! She always wants to wear it...pretty cute:)

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tam your little belly is so cute! You are so cute pregnant. That little boy is growing, so fun. 20 weeks, only 20 more to go! :) So what names are you liking? Can't wait to hear. Oh and I love Preslee's shirt, that's cute that she likes it so much.

Lindsay said...

p.s. Preslee looks A LOT like you in that picture to me! I have this picture in my mind of one of your baby pictures I saw at one point and you two look a lot alike! Cute.

Nat said...

YOu looks so cute!! I can't believe you're at 20 weeks already. That went fast. Hopefully the next 20 will go just as fast. Preslee looks just like you when you were little in the picture with her Swiss tee! My girls love their tees too! Chloe wouldn't let me take hers off the other day. She wore it until noon or something like that and she was mad when I made her change to go play outside!

Nat said...

OH... maybe you can post some pictures of your house? I would love to see how you have it set up!

Linds Forrest said...

HUBBA! HUBBA! :) You look so pretty Tam! (I feel a little awkward writing hubba hubba, but it's kida funny so I am leaving it). You are so skinny and then have this fetus inside your belly, I LOVE IT!! And Pres in that Swiss shirt is so cute, I bet that makes Todd proud! Miss and love you guys!

Whitney said...

That is such a cute picture of you two! You are so pretty Tam!

Isaac Family said...

Yay! It's so fun to get halfway there! Do you feel like this pregnancy has flown by? I totally do! With the first I felt like it dragged so bad... Anyway, you look great and Pres is such a doll. I love her little t-shirt!!!

Karlee Turner said...

You are so cute Tam! And your adorable daughter looks so much like you! I haven't really thought that so much before, but now..she's a mini Tam! Lucky girl! Glad your doing well in Missouri! Such a fun adventure for your little family!

Kaitlan said...

Hi tam!!! You look so cute and pres looks so big!!! I miss you guys!! Love you!

Robert and Lindsay said...

Tam your tummy is so cute! Have you picked out any names yet? i am so happy for you! this med school thing is crazy!

A girl named Holly... said...

Tam! You are seriously so cute. I'm so glad you found my blog, and thanks for leaving the memory. Good times as children, you and I...good times. I didn't know you were pregnant, congrats, you are seriously SO cute. And Preslee is darling, and congrats on school, and good luck with your new place, so many exciting things are going on with you...HOW FUN. I am excited to keep updated. Sure love you, glad we're friends.

Kell said...

Way cute Tam! I miss you guys! You are both so stinkin' cute! Preslee is such a mini you I can't get over it haha. I want to hear any new boy names you come up with as they come. :) P.S. Thanks for the directions of that restaurant. I went and found it last night. It is a party here in Provo! Love ya sista!

Staci Davies said...

I love your belly! I can't wait to him to be here. That is kind of crazy you're already half way! Did you cut your hair or change it? You girls look so cute. Call me again tomorrow, sorry we're having such a hard time getting a hold of each other

Meredith said...

Viva la suisse!

Jill said...

You look so cute Tam! I think you look little!! And sweetheart Preslee is darling! What a sweet Mommy and daughter...and of course our little Toddie growing in there! It will be so fun to have a boy in your family too!
Love you guys soooo much!
Mom

Steffani Dastrup said...

Your belly is so cute! How exciting to have one of each! I hope you guys are doing good in Missouri! We missed you guys at Jon Shaw's reception!

Anika said...

Halfway? You barely look pregnant! Will you send me the link to that Turbo kick class in St. George again!? Thanks!

Jennifer Phillips said...

Oh look how cute you are with a little belly....I can't believe you are already half way there, it seems like it has gone by so fast, but probably not for you.