Pres and Boston on the boats...
Todd won Pres this cute dog:)
Happy B-Day Linds!
We went to Lagoon last week with Todd's fam to celebrate Lindsey's b-day! It was so fun! Hope you had a good birthday Linds!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Fun Tam! Which day did you go? We were there too last week! We went on Tuesday.
Oh Lagoon! Good times!! How fun, and you look darling!
Do you gain any weight in your face?!!! Seriously you look good!
It was SO FUN!! I am SO SO glad you could go! Wait until next year when just adults go... WAHOO!!! :) I love you Tam Tam!
What a fun way to celebrate a birthday. We've been debating if Bryson is too little for Lagoon, but Preslee looked like she had so much fun....so maybe we'll make the venture.
Oh, and good books....I've been reading the "Work and The Glory" and I have REALLY loved them. I'm on book 8 already, crazy.
The all american family...you guys are so cute! I can't believe you have it in you to be so fun while your pregnant.
hey! My name is Heather and I used to work at Cottonwood with Todd... Anyway, I saw your wedding pics and I LOVED them so much, I was wondering who your photographer was? My brother is getting married in Sept. and he is looking for a photographer... Please email me if you can: habbsy@hotmail.com and let me know! Thanks! :)
p.s.you guys are such a cute family! (and have such a cute blog!) Good luck in medical school!
wow! you guys are all about the theme parks this summer eh?! brings me back to the 9th grade lagoon days! i cant get enough of little preslee, she is soo dang cute! did you get to ride any rides?
I just have to say to little girl is so cute.
Post a Comment