Our little girl is really growing up:) She loves her ponytails!
p.s...thanks for the Draper Idol post and all your comments:)
Our little girl is really growing up:) She loves her ponytails!
p.s...thanks for the Draper Idol post and all your comments:)
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 10:22 AM
4 comments:
Tam- do you have any video of the Draper Idol? I want to hear you sing!
Cute piggies!! Congrats on winning Draper Idol!! That is so exciting and I have always thought that you are such an amazing singer! You should totally try out for American Idol...they don't have any problems with prego chicks, right?!
Cute piggies Pres! Are you getting ready to move? I bet you are feeling nervous, excited, anxious- and much more. You will love living away from Utah. It's great. Not that Utah is bad, it's just fun to have new experiences.
Draper Idol?When did you do that? Love the ponytails! We also just reached that momentous occasion! So exciting! She is a doll!
Post a Comment